Tourlist Trondheim area 23 26 September 2006
- 2 x German hangars
- Several barracks of German origin
- Remains of Luftwaffe Adcock-Peiler with 6 antennafoundations
- 1 x Vf7a
HKB 16./975 Hovde:
- Tunnel connected to SK firecontrolpost. Everything inside rebuilt postwar.
HKB 18./975 Hoö:
- Tunnel connected to SK firecontrolpost. Partially rebuilt postwar.
- 3 x R671
Wn Uthaug (Ørland):
2 x R622 with postwar modifications
1 x Vf7a
1 x emplacement for 8,8cm(?), partially destroyed
3 x postwar emplacements for lightflak
1 x postwar bunker for radar
1 x postwar garage
- S446 connected to underground system. 3 levels in total, 1st as tunnel and 2nd & 3rd as the bunker itself. Rather good original state with very little signs of postwar use.
MKB 4./507 Örlandet:
- Guided tour in the tunnelsystem and the 28cm triple-turret.
- R622 reused by the Norwegian airforce
- R631 undergoing restauration. The Czech team has done a very good job with the 4,7cm PAK. Opening of the R631 is set to 29.09.06.
- Huge tunnel used as airraidhelter. Possobly of German origin?
- Guided tour inside Dora I & Dora II
- 1 x German hangar east of the airport
- Several tunnelentraces along the road, possobly of German origin.
Searched several hills without results.
- Several remaining barracks of the quarters for submarine crews.
MKB 3./506 Lökhaug:
- 4 x emplacements for 15cm SKL45
- Vf firecontrolpost
- Vf for 4,7cm Festungspak(t)
Area is currently undergoing massive changes as several summerhouses are being built in the middle of the battery!